>AudioCodes Advanced Hardware Replacement (AHR) Service
AudioCodes Advanced Hardware Replacement offers parts advanced replacement for commonly used field replaceable units for a period of 1 year. Multiple years can be purchased.
Audiocodes AHR is an add on to ACTS 9x5 or ACTS 24x7 technical support. Customers are subject to a 30 day qualification period from the date of AHR contract purchase before an AHR claim can be placed.
>AHR Terms and Conditions:
- Replacement part will be shipped out to customer by a time period specifically agreed upon when ordering such service. In North America, if an AHR claim is received after 1:00PM ET replacement part will be shipped out on the next business day
- Audiocodes may invoice customer for shipping costs in case customer requests to ship the replacement part to a location other than the customer main address
- Replacement parts/products may be reconditioned or previously repaired products
- The warranty on the replacement product is the same as the main ACTS contract or 90 days from the date of shipment of the replacement product, whichever is later
- Customer must return the faulty product to Audiocodes within 15 days of receiving the replacement
- If faulty unit is not returned to Audiocodes within 15 days, the customer will be invoiced for ther full purchase price of the faulty unit
>AHR does not include remote installation or installation help.